Survey the history of America from native peoples, European settlements, nation-building, and expansion through the modern age. Actively build your student’s strong biblical worldview learning the political and faith perspectives which have impacted its history and cultural changes over time.
The teacher’s guide includes perforated, three-hole punched assignments with answers, learning objectives, grading criteria, and short essay questions to help the student comprehend and apply the information presented.
The following is included in this complete year of high school American history curriculum:
- The teacher text has the student questions organized at the back for easy use in testing and reviews
- The course has been designed with 34 chapters representing 34 weeks of study
- Each chapter has 5 lessons each, taking approximately 30 minutes a day
- The final lesson of the week is the exam covering the week’s chapter
- A parent or teacher can grade assignments daily or weekly, and keep track of this in their files
- This course is designed for the student to practice independent learning.
This is a solid educational process to help a student develop a Christian world view and form his/her own understanding of history.