History has never been this insightful or engaging! A great new series that takes you on a whirlwind tour of American History (from the 1400s to present day), British History (from the ancient Roman influence to the present day), and World History (from ancient Mesopotamia to the present day) without the filters of revisionist or anti-Christian perspectives.
This three-year history curriculum includes:
- Teacher’s guides allowing a parent/teacher to study the student objectives with each chapter, providing answers to the assignments and the weekly exams
- The 34 chapters have 5 lessons each, taking approximately 30 minutes a day
- The final lesson of the week is the exam covering the week’s chapter
- A parent or teacher can grade assignments daily or weekly
- Independent learning is strongly encouraged in this insightful course.
Each book is designed for a year’s worth of study; 34 powerful weeks of historical viewpoints. With clear objectives and challenging assignments, students easily make their way through ancient and modern source material, all provided — learning about historical trends, philosophies, and events. This is a solid educational process to help the student develop his or her Christian worldview and form his or her own understanding of history.
The convenient teacher’s guides include assignments with answers, learning objectives, grading criteria, and short essay questions to help the student comprehend and apply the information presented. Questions are organized at the back for easy use in testing and reviews.
3 Year Curriculum
10th - 12th Grade