Students will develop a Christian worldview while forming his or her own understanding of world history trends, philosophies, and events. Examinations of historical theories, terms, and concepts.
The teacher’s guide includes perforated, three-hole punched assignments with answers, learning objectives, grading criteria, and short essay questions to help the student comprehend and apply the information presented.
The following is included in this complete year of high school World history curriculum:
- The teacher text has the student questions organized at the back for easy use in testing and reviews
- The course has been designed with 34 chapters representing 34 weeks of study
- Each chapter has 5 lessons each, taking approximately 30 minutes a day
- The final lesson of the week is the exam covering the week’s chapter
- A parent or teacher can grade assignments daily or weekly, and keep track of this in their files
- This course is designed for the student to practice independent learning.
This is a solid educational process to help a student develop a Christian world view and form his/her own understanding of history.