365 Fascinating Facts about Israel (Download)
Downloadable version of 365 Fascinating Facts about Israel
Written from the unique perspective of one American who has made Israel his home for 22 years, this remarkable compilation gives you a bird's eye view of the Middle East, its people and customs. You'll get unique glimpses into the lives of both Jews and Arabs, and marvel at the power of a region claiming Hebron, Bethlehem, Haifa, Tel Aviv, the Golan... and, of course, that City on a Hill, Jerusalem.
Packed with a wealth of information about "Eretz Israel," the Land of Israel, 365 Fascinating Facts about Israel brings the region to life, especially for those who have never been there. From general information about climate, culture, and customs, to concise information about Middle East politics, wars, and efforts for peace, this book is the only handbook you need to understand this magnificent land. Add to your knowledge with such facts as the following:
- "Palestine" was a word coined by the Roman Empire after the time of Christ.
- Israel today is a leading exporter of flowers, fulfilling the prophecies that the region would again bloom after God regathered the Jews from their worldwide dispersion.
- Jerusalem is located in Judea, an area today known to many as the "West Bank."
- Modern Israel, over 50 years old, is barely younger then neighboring states Jordan, Syria, and Iraq.
- The Holy Land is bordered on the west by the Mediterranean sea, and on the right by the Jordan River.
|New Leaf Press
|Weight (in lbs)
|365 Fascinating Facts about Israel (Digital Download)
|New Leaf Publishing Group, LLC