44 Animals of the Bible
Celebrate the beauty of God’s creation with this fun, informative look at animals of the Bible. Organized alphabetically, each entry focuses on a specific animal and includes a description and trivia.
Covering everything from the obscure pygarg to the common mouse, this look at biblical animals is an engaging and delightful read. It will inspire children with an interest in both Scripture and science.
- Surveys a wide range of animals of the Bible
- Includes lovely full-color illustrations of all the animals
- Provides Scripture references for each entry
- All the animals have brief descriptions and fasinating facts
- Find out more with the Scripture references provided
- From ants to whales, discover the beauty and wonder of God’s creation!
God once told Job that animals are important to Him, and that they are a big part of His creation. God watches when the doe gives birth to her fawn. He makes the leopard swift to hunt its prey. He commands eagles to soar. Animals are important to God. He loves them and cares for them, and wants us to do the same. Many of the animals mentioned in the Bible are featured in 44 Animals of the Bible.
|Weight (in lbs)||0.80|
|Title||44 Animals of the Bible|
|Contributors||Lloyd Hight , Nancy Pelander Johnson|
|Publisher||New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc.|
|Dimensions (in inches)||8 x 8|