A Child's Geography Vol. 1: Explore His Earth
A Child’s Geography: Explore His Earth is, in some ways, really like exploring and scouting out various routes before a grand trip!
In the lively style of Hillyer, A Child's Geography: Explore His Earth will take you and your fledgling geographers on amazing adventures through our Father's world - explore the atmosphere, the lithosphere and the hydrosphere, then maps, longitutde and latitude - in ways that you will never forget! With Charlotte Mason-style narration prompts throughout the text, and note booking suggestions at the end of each "journey", you and your children will soon be singing exuberant praises to Him for the glorious creation of our home - earth!
Each "living book" chapter includes:
- A fascinating journey through some aspect of our Earth
- Narration prompts throughout the chapter
- "Reaching Out to His World" segment - how to practically apply the chapter's geographical and scientific knowledge in a meaningful way, becoming the hands of Christ to a hurting world
- "Now that your interest is piqued" Reading Lists
- Two optional but "Too Fun to Resist Excursions" (activities)
- Note booking directions at each chapter's conclusion