America's Story 1 (Teacher Guide - Download)
In America’s Story Volume 1, students will learn about the ancient Americas to the great Gold Rush, the infancy of our country through the founding of our great nation, catching glimpses of the leaders who would become known as the Founding Fathers. This homeschool American history curriculum for grades 3 – 6, consists of 28 chapters and five built-in reviews, making it easy to finish in one school year.
The America’s Story Volume 1 Teacher Guide provides easy-to-manage lessons that guide the reading, worksheets, and all reviews. The pages of this guide are perforated and three-hole punched so materials are easy to tear out, hand out, grade, and store. Included, you will find a convenient daily schedule, maps, chapter activity pages, review sheets, answer keys, a glossary of terms, special project ideas, a supply list, and more.
An Unforgettable Journey Through American History!
America’s Story 1 brings history alive for upper elementary homeschool students. Your students will never forget the stories and adventures of explorers and pioneers who saw in America the chance to live a dream of freely worshipping God, a chance to own land, and the opportunity to search for wealth and opportunities.
Easy for homeschool teachers, exciting for students!
America’s Story 1 is designed to be easy to use as it guides your student through an exciting American history adventure as they:
- Learn to retell history through the use of oral & written narration
- Sketch their way through historical scenes
- Create their own maps
- And compile a timeline from the ancient Americas to the 1850s!
Teacher Guide features:
- Convenient Daily Schedule—saving you time!
- Student worksheets for narration (oral & written), sketching, map adventures, & timelines.
- Optional Digging Deeper activities
- Special Project Ideas
- Review sheets & answer keys
- 3-hole punched, perforated pages for convenience