America's Story 2
For Ages 8-11
Full-color student textbook from our America’s Story 2 (Set) featuring engaging narrative and beautiful historic illustrations, photographs, maps, and cultural connections.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Storm Clouds
- Chapter 2: The Story of Abraham Lincoln, Part 1
- Chapter 3: The Story of Abraham Lincoln, Part 2
- Chapter 4: Important People of the Civil War
- Chapter 5: More About the Civil War
- Chapter 6: The End of the Confederacy
- Chapter 7: Our Bruised and Broken Country
- Chapter 8: America Turns One Hundred Years Old
- Chapter 9: Transcontinental Railroad, Part 1
- Chapter 10: Transcontinental Railroad, Part 2
- Chapter 11: Howdy, Partner, Welcome to the Wild West!
- Chapter 12: Who Owns This Land?
- Chapter 13: The Industry Boom
- Chapter 14: Skyscrapers, Elevators, and Bridges
- Chapter 15: America's Big Business
- Chapter 16: Chicago is on Fire!
- Chapter 17: The Story of a Very Stubborn Man
- Chapter 18: Hello, Can You Hear Me?
- Chapter 19: The Story of Helen Keller, Part 1
- Chapter 20: The Story of Helen Keller, Part 2
- Chapter 21: America's Victorian Age
- Chapter 22: American Immigration, Part 1
- Chapter 23: American Immigration, Part 2
- Chapter 24: What Time is it Anyway?
- Chapter 25: Poverty, Slums, and Strikes
- Chapter 26: Big Changes!
- Chapter 27: Looking Toward a New Century
- Chapter 28: The American Dream
- Geographical Terms
|Weight (in lbs)||1.90|
|Title||America's Story 2|
|Subtitle||From the Civil War to the Industrial Revolution|
|Volume in Series||2|
|Publisher||New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc.|
|Dimensions (in inches)||8 1/2 x 11|
Write Your Own Review