America's Story Vol. 3 (Teacher Guide)
Teacher Guide for use with America’s Story 3. America’s Story brings American history alive through a Charlotte Mason approach as it teaches upper elementary students (grades 3-6) the amazing history of the United States of America. America’s Story 3 Teacher Guide includes worksheets, review sheets, optional Digging Deeper activities, special project ideas, & answer keys.
|3rd - 6th grade|
A Charlotte Mason Inspired Journey Through American History!
America’s Story 3 concludes the exciting journey through American History as students review America’s rich history, experience the excitement of discovery and invention as well as the hardships of the Great Depression, and examine the challenges our nation still faces.
Easy for teachers, exciting for students!
America’s Story 3 is designed to be easy to use for teachers as your student embarks on an exciting adventure through American history while:
- Learn to retell history through the use of oral & written narration
- Sketch their way through historical scenes
- Create their own maps
- And compile a timeline from the early 1900s to Modern Times!
America’s Story 3 Teacher Guide Includes:
- Suggested Daily Schedule—saving you time!
- Student worksheets for narration (oral & written), sketching, map adventures, & timelines.
- Optional Digging Deeper activities
- Special Project Ideas
- Review sheets & answer keys
- 3-hole punched, perforated pages for convenience
|Title||America's Story Vol. 3 (Teacher Guide)|
|Subtitle||From Early 1900s to Modern Times|
|Volume in Series||3|
|Binding||Perfect Bound with Perforated 3-Hole Punched Pages|
|Publisher||New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc.|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$29.99|
|Dimensions (in inches)||8 1/2 x 11|