Applied Engineering: Studies of God's Design in Nature (Teacher Guide - Download)
Through exciting books, engaging worksheets, and hands-on activities, students will explore the exciting field of biomimicry and the very frontiers of science where researchers are studying the design of God’s world to create extraordinary breakthroughs that benefit our health, lives, and efficiency!
An Amazing Exploration of God’s Design!
Journey to the edge of scientific discovery where scientists are exploring, analyzing, and applying aspects of God’s incredible design in nature to create cutting-edge breakthroughs! Applied Engineering: Studies of God’s Design in Nature explores the incredible field of biomimicry as students:
- Discover how innovations like solar panels in space unfurled using technology gleaned from beech tree leaves
- Learn how the glow of a cat’s eyes innovates road reflectors
- Explore the naturally sticky inspirations for Velcro
- See how the incredible design of mosquitos is inspiring the quest for painless needles
- and so much more!
Engaging, Applied Learning
In Applied Engineering, students will explore the field of biomimicry through the pages of Discovery of Design, Made in Heaven, and Champions of Invention (sold separately) as they discover the incredible intricacies of God’s design in nature, learn how that design has inspired scientific innovations, and encounter amazing scientists!
Applied Engineering Teacher Guide (Download) Features:
- Suggested daily schedule—saving you time!
- Answer Key
- 30-45 minutes per lesson, 4x per week
- Recommended Grade Level: 7th - 9th
|Title||Applied Engineering: Studies of God's Design in Nature (Teacher Guide - Download)|
|Publisher||New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc.|
|Dimensions (in inches)|