America's Story 2 Set
For Ages 8-11
America’s Story 2 brings history alive through a Charlotte Mason approach as it teaches upper elementary students (grades 3-6) the amazing history of the United States of America. O’Dell’s lively storytelling brings the settings and characters to life as students study American history from the Civil War through the early 1900s.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Storm Clouds
- Chapter 2: The Story of Abraham Lincoln, Part 1
- Chapter 3: The Story of Abraham Lincoln, Part 2
- Chapter 4: Important People of the Civil War
- Chapter 5: More About the Civil War
- Chapter 6: The End of the Confederacy
- Chapter 7: Our Bruised and Broken Country
- Chapter 8: America Turns One Hundred Years Old
- Chapter 9: Transcontinental Railroad, Part 1
- Chapter 10: Transcontinental Railroad, Part 2
- Chapter 11: Howdy, Partner, Welcome to the Wild West!
- Chapter 12: Who Owns This Land?
- Chapter 13: The Industry Boom
- Chapter 14: Skyscrapers, Elevators, and Bridges
- Chapter 15: America's Big Business
- Chapter 16: Chicago is on Fire!
- Chapter 17: The Story of a Very Stubborn Man
- Chapter 18: Hello, Can You Hear Me?
- Chapter 19: The Story of Helen Keller, Part 1
- Chapter 20: The Story of Helen Keller, Part 2
- Chapter 21: America's Victorian Age
- Chapter 22: American Immigration, Part 1
- Chapter 23: American Immigration, Part 2
- Chapter 24: What Time is it Anyway?
- Chapter 25: Poverty, Slums, and Strikes
- Chapter 26: Big Changes!
- Chapter 27: Looking Toward a New Century
- Chapter 28: The American Dream
- Geographical Terms
|Weight (in lbs)||3.60|
|Title||America's Story 2 Set|
|Subtitle||From the Civil War to the Industrial Revolution|
|Publisher||New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc.|
|Dimensions (in inches)||8 1/2 x 11|