Elements of Faith
Revised & Expanded
Elements of Faith examines the Periodic Table and finds meaningful insights and spiritual applications as students read through them. A look at the elements can teach many lessons, from the awesomeness of God’s creation to the dedication of many God-fearing scientists who have been so influential in the history of science. Richard D. Duncan is a professional engineer with a bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering from the University of Cincinnati.
This new volume now contains all of the known elements from the Periodic Table, as well as worksheets, quizzes, and a test for a full 36-week course!
It’s easy to see the wonder of God’s creation all around us, but to truly appreciate the incredible design, organization, and creativeness of the Creator, you have to delve into the elements that make up our world. Here is a one-year, junior high curriculum that does that and more, including uplifting biblical applications, weekly readings, activities, and quizzes.
Those reading through this chemistry course will discover
- The connection between helium and the sun
- The biblical gems that represent wisdom, the kingdom, and God’s presence
- Why silver can be called the "element of redemption"
- The element with two names — one name from a Greek myth and the other from a famous explorer — discovered in ore from Connecticut
- Spiritual applications for all of the major elements in the Periodic Table
The study of the Periodic Table of Elements reveals that these atomic microscopic building blocks are more than just scientific odds and ends. Each and every one is an opportunity to celebrate the power, wisdom, order, and ingenuity of our Creator!
|Title||Elements of Faith|
|Subtitle||A Creation-based Journey Through the Periodic Table|
|Publisher||New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc.|
|Dimensions (in inches)||8 1/2 x 11|