Awesome Science: Historical Geology (Curriculum Pack)
For Ages 12-14
Explore the geologic marvels of Yellowstone, the Grand Canyon, Mount St. Helens, Dinosaur National Monument, and more in this fascinating Jr High science course. Your student will discover how science and geology confirm the Bible! In Awesome Science: Historical Geology, students in grades 7 - 8 will experience a visually stunning exploration of geologic features around the world. This study will amaze them as they discover the authority and historical evidence of the Bible’s truth through science!
This course is an interesting and awesome way for 7th and 8th grade students to study geology. Lessons are scheduled five days a week and take approximately 30 to 45 minutes.
Strengthen your student’s faith as they discover how science confirms the Bible! Awesome Science: Historical Geology guides your student through national parks and monuments to explore geologic marvels displaying evidence of the catastrophic processes of the Flood.
In Awesome Science: Historical Geology, students will:
- Investigate the geology of God’s creation through wonders like Mount St. Helens
- Experience geologic processes through bonus activities
- Explore the Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton National Parks through the incredible photographs and descriptions in the True North series
- Evaluate insights about paleontological sites such as John Day Fossil Beds and Dinosaur National Monument
- Learn about Glacier National Park and research the evidence for this area being created and eroded quickly by the effects of the Flood
Awesome Science: Historical Geology Curriculum Pack Includes:
Awesome Science: Historical Geology Teacher Guide
- Suggested Daily Schedule—saving you time!
- Answer Key
America's National Parks: A Creation Tour
Visit 12 national parks and monuments through the worldview of a Biblical creationist in this 6 DVD set! Your student will join Noah Justice in exploring the geologic marvels of the Arches and Natural Bridges, Yellowstone, the Grand Canyon and more, all showing so clearly that catastrophic processes of the Flood just a few thousand years ago have taken place to shape these amazing formations.
Your Guide to the Grand Canyon
Exploring the Grand Canyon is a one-of-a-kind adventure. It is a World Heritage Site and one of the most amazing features on the face of the planet. The size and majesty of the Canyon is overwhelming—it’s also a mystery! Was it formed quickly in a catastrophic event, or slowly over millions of years? In this guide, your student will journey through the Grand Canyon, discovering incredible views, fascinating science, intriguing creatures, and the evidence pointing to a quick formation during a catastrophic Flood.
Your Guide to Yellowstone & Grand Teton National Parks
Celebrate the Biblical history revealed within the landscapes of Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks as your student journeys through both parks to discover amazing scenery, science that confirms the Bible’s truth, fascinating creatures, geysers, and so much more!
- 30-45 minutes per lesson, 5x per week
- Perforated, 3-hole punched worksheets
- Recommended Grade Level: 7th - 8th
|Weight (in lbs)||5.10|
|Title||Awesome Science: Historical Geology (Curriculum Pack)|
|Page Count||3 Books; 6 DVDs|
|Publisher||New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc.|