Introduction to Logic (Teacher Guide)
For Grade Level 8-10
The vital resource for grading all assignments from the Introduction To Logic course, which includes:
- Instructional insights enhanced with worksheets and additional practice sheets
- Special chapter reviews at the beginning of each new chapter worksheet created to help students and teachers grasp the scope of each section.
OVERVIEW: Welcome to the world of logic. This logic course will both challenge and inspire students to be able to defend their faith against atheists and skeptics alike. Because learning logical terms and principles is often like learning a foreign language, the course has been developed to help students of logic learn the practical understanding of logical arguments. To make the course content easier to grasp, the schedule provides worksheets and practice sheets to help students better recognize logical fallacies, as well as review weeks for the quizzes and the final. The practice sheets in the back of the book offer practical study for both the final exam and for actual arguments you might encounter online or in the media.
FEATURES: The calendar provides daily sessions with clear objectives and worksheets, quizzes, and tests, all based on the readings from the course book.
This logic course will both challenge and inspire high school students to be able to defend their faith against atheists and skeptics alike.
- A full-year course that will increase a student’s ability to refute the untruths that evolutionists claim as fact.
- Includes both a student text and a teacher’s guide with all necessary quizzes and tests.
- Teaches methods that are reliable and effective in defending truth.
|Weight (in lbs)||1.00|
|Title||Introduction to Logic (Teacher Guide)|
|Contributors||Dr. Jason Lisle|
|Publisher||New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc.|
|Dimensions (in inches)||8 1/2 x 11|