For Ages 3-4
Ignite a wonderful love of learning as you guide your child’s first steps on the stepping stones to success with a developmentally-based course for preschool. Introduces students to concepts like colors, letters, nutrition, matching objects, and weather, while also developing their biblical faith.
Enjoy a course with an easy and effective developmental approach for preschoolers. With Stepping Stones, you introduce students to concepts that include colors, letters, nutrition, matching objects, and weather. They will also meet biblical heroes with qualities that children will want to learn as they become familiar with short verses focused on important concepts of faith.
This course is set up with one lesson per day, three days a week. Each lesson focuses on:
- Making Connections – where you give instructions and interact with your child.
- Match It Up and Sort It Out – when you model and guide your child to complete the activity.
- Heroes of the Bible– as you teach your child about a specific hero each week.
You can lead them through memory verses and a variety of hands-on activities with this gentle introduction to learning through play. Students will enjoy certificates of achievement, story image cards, letter cards, coloring, healthy choices, and more!
Table of Contents
- 1. Making Observations
- 2. Shadow Play
- 3. Red, Blue, Green
- 4. Yellow, Orange, Purple
- 5. Pink, Brown, Black, White
- 6. Animals
- 7. All About Me & Scissor Skills
- 8. Nutrition & Me - Part 1
- 9. Nutrition & Me - Part 2
- 10. Concepts About Print - Part 1
- 11. Concepts About Print - Part 2
- 12. Review Colors & Animals
- 13. Introducing Letters
- 14. Where Does Your Food Come From?
- 15. Textures
- 16. 1,2,3 & First Letter of Your Name
- 17. Basic Shapes
- 18. Observing Weather
- 19. Review Shadows & Nutrition
- 20. Following Directions
- 21. Noticing Differences
- 22. Review 1,2,3 & First Letter of Your Name
- 23. Physical Activity - Part 1
- 24. Physical Activity - Part 2
- 25. Letters
- 26. Review Differences & Colors
- 27. Story Comprehensive
- 28. Opposites & Following Directions
- 29. Basic Emotions
- 30. Prewriting Basics
- 31. Big, Little
- 32. Review Shapes, Animals, & Letters
- 33. Review Physical Activity & Textures
- 34. Review Weather & Opposites
- 35. Review Food Sources & Differences
- 36. Review Emotions, Following Directions, & Comprehension
- Supply List
- Alphabet Cards
- Cutting Activities
- Answer Key
|Weight (in lbs)||2.000000|
|Publisher||New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc.|
|Dimensions (in inches)||8 1/2 x 11|