Introduction to Anatomy & Physiology 1 (Curriculum Pack)
For Ages 12-14
Explore the wonders of the human body in this faith-building Jr High science course! Introduction to Anatomy & Physiology examines the awe-inspiring design of the human body as students study the structure, function, and regulation of the cardiovascular, respiratory, and musculoskeletal systems.
In Introduction to Anatomy & Physiology your student will discover how their heart and lungs function, the intricacies of the musculoskeletal system, how blood pressure is regulated, and so much more! This full-color text is packed with diagrams, pictures, and detailed descriptions. Your student can complete this one-year science course spending 30 to 45 minutes per lesson, five days a week.
Build Your Student’s Faith Through Science!
Introduction to Anatomy & Physiology engages your student and builds their faith as they explore the wonders of the human body! Through full-color student texts and detailed worksheets, students will discover the amazing handiwork of their Creator as they study the human body's incredible design from cells to the organs themselves. This course is especially helpful for those students desiring a career in the medical field.
In Introduction to Anatomy & Physiology, students will:
- Discover the structure and function of cells, tissues, and organs
- Learn how the heart works and how their lungs function
- Uncover the impact of injury and disease on the human body
- Explore the essential nature of the musculoskeletal system
- and so much more!
Introduction to Anatomy & Physiology Curriculum Pack Includes:
Introduction to Anatomy & Physiology Teacher Guide
- Suggested Daily Schedule—saving you time!
- Quizzes & Tests
- Answer Key
The Musculoskeletal System (Vol. 1)
Explore the building blocks of the human body—cells! Students will study the many kinds of cells and tissues—their structure, function, and regulation within the body. The Musculoskeletal System (Vol 1) explores:
- Cells, Tissues, and Organs
- Functions of the Skeletal System
- The Design of the Muscular System
Cardiovascular and Respiratory Systems (Vol. 2)
In Volume 2 of The Wonders of the Human Body series, Dr. Tommy Mitchell covers the incredible design of both the cardiovascular system and the respiratory system. Students will explore the intricate design of:
- The Heart
- Blood Pressure
- Physiology of Circulation
- How we Breathe
- 30-45 minutes per lesson, 5x per week
- Perforated, 3-hole punched worksheets
- Recommended Grade Level: 7th - 9th