Prayers for New Brides
Jennifer White writes with fierce honesty to every new bride from her own experience of one failed marriage and one rescued by the Wonderful Counselor.
- A true picture of the marriage relationship as God designed it
- An understanding of prayer as dialogue with God and a method of deepening a relationship with Him and reliance on Him as Savior
- True accounts of spiritual battle and victory in the author’s own relationships.
A new wife is seldom aware of the intense spiritual battle threatening her dreams of happily ever after. Often, she enters the marriage without the benefit of great examples, biblical knowledge, and mentors offering godly wisdom. The battle begins and she is unarmed. Can her faith survive? Will her marriage become another divorce statistic? Prayers for New Brides will empower her to protect her heart and marriage. Within these short chapters she will:
- Learn biblical truths about marriage, the spiritual battle, and prayer
- Pray in agreement with God’s will for her marriage
- Activate these truths in her life through study, journaling, and intentional conversations with her husband and other wives.
Marriage is God’s design. He has a battle plan, the power and the resources to win. When a wife knows who God is and what He can do, she can trust Him to sustain her and her marriage. Her joy will be complete as she allows Him to enable her to do more for her union than she can imagine.
|Manufacturer||New Leaf Press|
|Weight (in lbs)||0.630000|
|Title||Prayers for New Brides|
|Subtitle||Putting on God's Armor After the Wedding Dress|
|Publisher||New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc.|
|Dimensions (in inches)||5 1/2 x 8 1/2|