Advanced Pre-Med Studies (Teacher Guide)
Teacher Guide for use with Body by Design, Exploring the World of Medicine, Genesis of Germs, and Building Blocks of Life Science. In Advanced Pre-Med Studies, students in grades 9 - 12 will discover the intricate design of the human body, explore medical history, and unlock the code of life.
Trace the fascinating history of medicine and discover the wonders of the human body in Advanced Pre-Med Studies! Through Body by Design, Exploring the World of Medicine, Genesis of Germs, and Building Blocks of Life Science (sold separately) medical studies come alive as students:
- Explore the Biblical perspective on healing and medicines
- Trace the spread of disease and understand how mutating diseases are proof of devolution rather than evolution
- Understand how germs fit into a Biblical worldview
- Discover the fascinating design of the human body
- Uncover the building blocks of life and the precise order within creation
- and so much more!
Advanced Pre-Med Studies Teacher Guide Features:
- Suggested Daily Schedule—saving you time!
- Quizzes & Tests
- Answer Key
- 30-45 minutes per lesson, 4-5x per week
- Perforated, 3-hole punched worksheets
- Recommended Grade Level: 9th - 12th
|Title||Advanced Pre-Med Studies (Teacher Guide)|
|Binding||Perfect Bound with Perforated 3-Hole Punched Pages|
|Publisher||New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc.|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$19.99|
|Dimensions (in inches)||8 1/2 x 11|