British History Set
An entire year of high school British history curriculum in an easy-to-teach and comprehensive volume. Students will complete this course knowing the rise of the British Empire that has influenced nearly every corner of the earth.
The teacher’s guide includes assignments with answers, learning objectives, grading criteria, and short essay questions to help the student comprehend and apply the information presented.
The following is included in this complete year of high school British history curriculum:
- The teacher text has the student questions organized at the back for easy use in testing and reviews
- The course has been designed with 34 chapters representing 34 weeks of study
- Each chapter has 5 lessons each, taking approximately 30 minutes a day
- The final lesson of the week is the exam covering the week’s chapter
- A parent or teacher can grade assignments daily or weekly, and keep track of this in their files
- This course is designed for the student to practice independent learning.
This is a solid educational process to help a student develop a Christian world view and form his/her own understanding of history.
A new series from respected educator Dr. James Stobaugh that takes you on a journey through history without the filters of revisionist or anti-Christian perspectives.
This book is designed for a year’s worth of study; 34 powerful weeks of historical viewpoints. A summary sets the stage for learning so the student can enjoy a daily lesson with thought-provoking questions, and an exam that takes place every fifth day. With clear objectives and challenging assignments, students investigate ancient and modern source material, all provided.
The following components are included to help develop a student’s understanding of British history trends, philosophies, and events:
- Critical thinking questions based roughly on Bloom’s Taxonomy
- Examinations of historical theories surrounding a period or topic
- Clarified terms, concepts, and theories to be learned
- History makers who clearly changed the course of history
- Overviews and insights into world views.
Examine the rise of the British Empire that influenced nearly every corner of the earth!