Studies in World History Vol. 1 ( Student - Download)
Journey through world history from Creation through the Age of Discovery in this comprehensive Jr. High world history course! Studies in World History Volume 1 Student Text (Download) explores world history from 4004 BC to 1500 AD as students examine the geography, religion, economics, culture, government systems, and history of this time period through a classical approach.
A Thorough Examination of World History
Studies in World History Volume 1 Student Text (Download) comprehensively examines world history from Creation to the Age of Discovery while incrementally strengthening your student's analysis and critical thinking skills! Students will explore world history from 4004 BC to 1500 AD as they explore the cultures, people, history, geography, religion, economics, and government systems that shaped the world during this time period!
In Studies in World History Volume 1 Student Text (Download), students will study:
- Early cultures in Mesopotamia, Egypt, and Israel
- The impact geography and religion had in the development of early cultures
- Ancient China, Japan, and Nomads
- The development of world religions
- Greece and Rome
- The impact of the early church
- Early European history
- and so much more!
Studies in World History Volume 1 Student Text (Download) Features:
Full student textbook containing:
- First Thoughts: Background on the historical period of the lesson.
- Discussion Questions: Questions provoking analysis, understanding, and critical thinking skills.
- Concepts: Terms, concepts, and theories to be learned are bolded for emphasis.
- History Makers: A person(s) who clearly changed the course of history.
- Historical Debate: An examination of historical theories surrounding a period or topic.
- 30-45 minutes per lesson, 5x per week
- Recommended Grade Level: 6th - 8th