The World's Story 1: The Ancients (Teacher Guide)
For Ages 11-13
Teacher Guide for use with The World's Story 1: The Ancients
A Charlotte Mason inspired Journey Through World History!
World's Story 1 guides students in a trip around the world as they study history from creation to the Roman Empire.
Easy for teachers, exciting for students!
The World's Story 1 is designed to be easy to use as it guides your student through an exciting adventure through world history as they:
- Learn to retell history through the use of oral & written narration
- Sketch their way through historical scenes
- Create their own maps
- Compile and study timelines
- And study artifacts from ancient civilizations affirming the accuracy of Scripture!
The World's Story 1 Teacher's Guide:
- Convenient Daily Schedule saving you time!
- Student worksheets for narration (oral & written), sketching, map adventures, & timelines.
- Optional Digging Deeper activities
- Special Project Ideas
- Review sheets & answer keys
- 3-hole punched, perforated pages for convenience
|Weight (in lbs)||1.840000|
|Title||The World's Story 1: The Ancients (Teacher Guide)|
|Subtitle||Creation to the Roman Empire|
|Series||The World's Story|
|Binding||Perfect Bound with Perforated 3-Hole Punched Pages|
|Publisher||New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc.|
|Dimensions (in inches)||8 1/2 x 11|