The World's Story 2: The Middle Ages (Teacher Guide)
For Ages 11-13
Teacher Guide for use with The World's Story 2: The Middle Ages.
A Charlotte Mason inspired Journey Through World History!
The World's Story 2 guides students in a trip around the world as they study history from the Fall of Rome to the Renaissance.
Easy for teachers, exciting for students!
The World's Story 2& is designed to be easy to use as it guides your student through an exciting adventure through world history as they:
- Learn to retell history through the use of oral & written narration
- Sketch their way through historical scenes
- Create their own maps
- Compile and study timelines
- And study architectural styles from different time periods!
The World's Story 2 Teacher's Guide:
- Convenient Daily Schedule saving you time!
- Student worksheets for narration (oral & written), sketching, map adventures, & timelines.
- Optional Digging Deeper activities
- Special Project Ideas
- Review sheets & answer keys
- 3-hole punched, perforated pages for convenience
|Title||The World's Story 2: The Middle Ages (Teacher Guide)|
|Subtitle||The Fall of Rome Through the Renaissance|
|Series||The World's Story|
|Volume in Series||2|
|Publisher||New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc.|
|Dimensions (in inches)||8 1/2 x 11|