Crafted by God
For ages 7 and up.
Explore the timeline of a baby’s development from fertilization to birth with your family. In a kid-friendly way, Crafted by God offers the biblical teaching that every human life is made in the image of God and has extraordinary value. Full-color images, booklets, foldouts, and other interactive pages reveal the wonder of God as Creator and the scientific genius behind His creative process.
Teach your children the truth about when life begins and how it progresses from fertilization to birth with the beautifully illustrated and interactive book, Crafted by God. Ages 7 and up will learn how the Bible and science can be trusted as they explore the stages of an unborn baby’s development.
This fascinating biblical resource reveals:
- The miracle of life and when it begins
- The value of every human life according to the Bible
- Details of the different stages of development including scientific terms, which body parts are being formed at that stage, and the size of the unborn baby
- Why abortion is not God’s way
- The uniqueness of individuals and the value of people who demonstrate special needs
- The need to defend unborn babies and the beauty of adoption
As you explore life inside the mother’s womb with your child, you will be helping them to love God and love their neighbor.
“Because we are all made in God’s image, God wants us to treat other image bearers (people made in God’s image) kindly. This includes what we say to others and our actions toward them. What we say about someone shows how we feel about their Creator (James 3:9–10).” Pg 15
Celebrate life together with your children in this beautiful and engaging book, featuring a development timeline, fascinating facts, biblical worldview teaching, and the gospel message. — Ken Ham, CEO Answers in Genesis
Note: There is a mirror on the last page with a protective film over it. Remove film for a clearer image.