Education: Does God have an Opinion?
Education: Does God Have an Opinion? is a Scriptural guide designed to help you disciple and educate your children in agreement with God’s Word. Many Christians believe God doesn’t care about how children are schooled or the methods of education that are employed. This book uses the Bible to prove otherwise.
Table of Contents
- How to Use This Book
- PART ONE: The Apologetic
- 1. The Purpose of an Education
- 2. What about Government Schooling?
- 3. What about Socialization?
- 4. Christian Schools vs. Homeschooling
- 5. What about Homeschooling?
- 6. Biblical Worldview Education
- PART TWO: The Core Subjects
- 7. Curriculum: Tools for Building
- 8. Precept, Principle, Person, Practice
- 9. Logic
- 10. Mathematics
- 11. Science
- 12. Philosophy and Apologetics
- 13. Social Studies
- 14. The Arts: Art, Music, and Film
- 15. Language Arts
- 16. Literature
- 17. History
- 18. Government
- I. Robin Hood and the Government Schools
- II. What the Bible Says about Christian Education
|Weight (in lbs)||0.70|
|Title||Education: Does God have an Opinion?|
|Subtitle||A Biblical Apologetic for Christian Education & Homeschooling|
|Publisher||New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc.|
|Dimensions (in inches)||5 1/2 x 8 1/2|