An Exciting Tour of the World!
In Elementary Geography & Cultures your student will embark upon an exciting exploration of the world in this one-of-a-kind elementary geography course! This unique course utilizes the visually stunning Children’s Atlas of God’s World and Passport to the World to guide students on an exploration of geography, language, culture, and Christian heritage worldwide.
Experience the World through Engaging Activities!
Throughout Elementary Geography & Cultures students will experience cultures through visually stunning photographs, maps, and illustrations, prepare traditional foods, learn greetings from 26 language groups from Armenian to Zulu, color flags, and more!
In Elementary Geography & Cultures Your Student will:
- Discover amazing facts & the many wonders of each continent
- Explore the design of ecosystems and biomes, great civilizations, and discoveries found around the world
- Study capital cities, maps, flags, landmarks, recipies, and foreign languages
- and so much more!
Elementary Geography and Cultures Curriculum Pack Includes:
Elementary Geography & Cultures Teacher Guide
- Convenient Daily Schedule—saving you time!
- Perforated, 3-hole punched worksheets
- Student Worksheets
- Answer Key
Children’s Atlas of God's World
A one-of-a-kind atlas that glorifies God, explores His creation, and honors His followers around the world!
- Beautiful, full-color photographs, maps, and illustrations
- Discover amazing wonders of God's creation, including longest rivers, tallest mountains, and more
- Examine interesting factual details about Christian explorers, missionaries, and history makers
- Learn about geographic features and how these were formed by the Flood, plate tectonics, and volcanic activity - plus other details of God's amazing design.
Passport to the World
Students will discover various cultures and customs, fill up their passport with stickers from the countries they visit, learn greetings from 26 different languages, and discover that children from around the world are often a lot like them!
Visually engaging full-color photographs, maps, and illustrations
Intriguing facts about countries, including their capital cities, maps, flags, populations, and religions
Winner of the USA Book News “Best Books 2011” Awards in the ‘Children’s Religious’ Category
- 30-45 minutes per lesson, 4-5x per week
- Recommended Grade Level: 4 - 6