Elementary Zoology (Revised - Teacher Guide)
For Ages 9-11
Elementary Zoology homeschool science curriculum brings God’s big world of animals and sea creatures to life for 4th – 6th grade students. The Teacher Guide is a vital resource for scheduling, completing, and grading assignments.
Now Elementary Zoology is even easier with video instruction. Learn more and watch the first chapter for free at https://www.masterbooks.com/introducing-master-books-academy.
Master Books’ Elementary Zoology course for 4th – 6th grade homeschool students is as exciting as a trip to the zoo and the aquarium. Bring God’s big world of animals and sea creatures to life revealing the biblical and scientific truths your family will not find at the zoo or aquarium.
Within the Elementary Zoology Teacher Guide, you will find:
- Instructional material enhanced with worksheets and quizzes, all from a Christian creationist perspective
- Bonus activities that provide additional learning experiences for students
- A suggested weekly schedule – saving your time!
- Worksheets to help assess your student’s learning
- Quizzes and tests to help reinforce learning and provide assessment opportunities; optional final exam included
- Answer keys for worksheets, quizzes, and tests
Although the material can be modified for your own educational purposes, either on an elementary or more advanced level, it has been organized here to fit a one-year course.
|Weight (in lbs)||1.40|
|Title||Elementary Zoology (Teacher Guide)|
|Publisher||New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc.|
|Dimensions (in inches)||8 1/2 x 11|