Essays in Apocalypse
God has a plan, and the clock is ticking faster and faster. Little by little, we see clues all around us that point to the final fulfillment of God’s will for us. See prophetic clues in headline news from around the world pointing to a final and cataclysmic confrontation!
A tense world struggles in chaos…and the clock is ticking.
Events are aligning as mankind spirals into anger, war, fear, and hopelessness. Nations are at odds with populism and globalism. Political leaders and dictators vie for power and influence. Looking back, you wonder “how did we get here?” Yet, these events are only signposts to the real future of mankind…the prophetic end of days.
Globalism and Israel remain the two important factors to understanding key biblical prophecies. Signals abound that this generation is on the edge of experiencing a transition into the Tribulation. There may be no more dramatic proof that this sudden change is about to happen than what has resulted from the election of Donald J. Trump as president of the United States. In addition to being staunchly anti-globalism, Trump is stridently pro-Israel; moving the American Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem is proof. Now discover:
- Why Israel is such an important target for Satan
- How America is part of the biblical prophecies
- Which country is Babylon the Great – and why it will be destroyed
Follow prophecy expert Terry James as he shares a collection of pivotal essays from 2015 to 2017 that reveal and highlight the prophetic clues that have brought us to this point in the countdown to a coming judgment. It all comes down to a single question — are you prepared for what is to come?
Table of Contents
- A Note from the Author
- 1. America: Babylon’s Mirror Image
- 2. The Building Economic Boom
- 3. Putin: Gog or Evil Twin?
- 4. January 2015: Walking with God
- 5. February 2015: Antichrist Archetype Emerges
- 6. March 2015: It’s Déjà Vu All Over Again
- 7. April 2015: Good Advice for Israel — Sort Of
- 8. May 2015: Listening for the Midnight Cry
- 9. June 2015: Progressive Thinking Prophetic
- 10. July 2015: Persia, Prophecy, Pulpits, and Pews
- 11. August 2015: Apocalyptic Axis in the News
- 12. September 2015: Is This Gog-Magog?
- 13. November 2015: Temple Mount Turbulence
- 14. December 2015: Sovereignty and Climate Change
- 15. January 2016: Piercing the Perils of 2016
- 16. February 2016: Gog Incentive
- 17. March 2016: The Crisis Awaits
- 18. April 2016: End-Times Petri Dish
- 19. May 2016: Control Means Everything
- 20. June 2016: Peace Quest Continues
- 21. July 2016: Somebody Needs to Cause Craft to Prosper
- 22. August 2016: Devil Seeks to Warm Mankind
- 23. September 2016: War with the Beast
- 24. October 2016: Power
- 25. November 2016: Prayer Wars
- 26. December 2016: The ABC Questions
- 27. January 2017: Israel’s 100-Year Storm
- 28. February 2017: Doomsdayers’ Diatribe
- 29. March 2017: Catalyst for Cataclysm
- 30. April 2017: New World Order Throwing Fit
- 31. May 2017: America’s Schizophrenia
- 32. June 2017: Restrainer Working Overtime
- 33. July 2017: Kings of East Nuclear Factor
- 34. August 2017: Mr. President — Cursing or Blessing?
- 35. September 2017: Prelude to Planetary Madness
- 36. October 2017: Rapture and Watching
- 37. November 2017: Departure Near
- 38. December 2017: God Declared Out of Order
- Conclusion: End-of-Days Drama
|Manufacturer||New Leaf Press|
|Table of Contents||
|Title||Essays in Apocalypse|
|Subtitle||Some Thoughts on the End of Days|
|Publisher||New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc.|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$15.99|
|Dimensions (in inches)||6 x 9|