God & The Nations (The Henry Morris Signature Collection - Download)
God and the Nations is a comprehensive study of the origin, history, and destiny of the nations in their relation to God. Author Dr. Henry Morris covers the whole history of all nations strictly from a biblical viewpoint. Reviewers refer to God and the Nations as "a theological masterpiece" and "a must read for every Chrisitan."
Now you can explore the origins, purposes, and destinies of the nations strictly from a biblical perspective. In Dr. Henry Morris’, God and the Nations, you will find a comprehensive study of the history of God’s dealings with the nations — past, present, and future.
This is truly the untold story of the world. Many volumes have been written about individual nations, of course, as well as regional and world histories, but even these are rarely written from the biblical perspective. Filled with Morris' well-documented Scriptural research, you will find in these easy-to-read pages the answers to the following questions and more!
- What are the two principles mandates God gave all nations?
- Why did God choose Israel as His elect nation, and why did He even need an elect nation?
- Why does God put down one nation and establish another?
- What about the law of God? Does it apply to Christians today?
- Can any nation in the world in our day be described as truly seeking the God of the Bible and His Christ?
- Should the prophecies about Christ’s coming and God’s wrath being poured out on the nations be taken literally or figuratively?
- What form of government does God call for on the part of today’s nations?
Morris examines the chosen nation of the Jewish people, and the Gentile nations, seeing how they fit together and gives a solid biblical framework for the importance and inclusion of each in God's major narrative for mankind. Moving from the Dominion Mandate, he looks at the Missionary Mandate, and God's intention that all nations be reached with the Gospel. His added thoughts and insights to the urgency of this mandate will inspire your faith and devotion to live with intention to fulfill it.
God and the Nations is a biblical doctrine of the nations and a must read for every Christian! Find where you and your nation fit in God's timeline.
Table of Contents
- 1. God’s Purpose for the Nations
- 2. The Dominion Mandate
- 3. How the Nations Began
- 4. The Table of Nations
- 5. God’s Appointed Bounds and Times
- 6. The Chosen Nation
- 7. The Times of the Gentiles
- 8. The Nations Today
- 9. Witness to the Gentiles
- 10. Judgments on the Nations
- 11. The Missionary Mandate
- 12. The Day of God’s Wrath
- 13. Nations in the Ages to Come
- Index of Subjects
- Index of Scriptures
Nations are in the news every day. Wars, rumors of wars, natural disasters, trade deals, and political intrigue fill cable news reports and the internet. Nations are the news. In this timely book, Henry Morris takes us behind today’s headlines into the pages of God’s Word to see the origins of the nations, what’s going on today in the nations, and where it’s all headed. This book will help you understand God’s plan for the nations of this world and will give you the much-needed comfort and reassurance that God is in control.
Dr. Mark Hitchcock (Senior Pastor, Faith Bible Church, Edmond, OK; Associate Professor of Bible Exposition, Dallas Theological Seminary)
|Weight (in lbs)
|God & The Nations (The Henry Morris Signature Collection - Download)
|What the Bible Has to Say about Civilizations - Past and Present
|Henry Morris Signature Collection
|Dr. Henry Morris
|New Leaf Publishing Group, LLC