Intro to Biblical Greek (Teacher Guide)
Grow in your knowledge of the New Testament Scriptures with Master Books’ Intro to Biblical Greek. This engaging, video-based course for 10th – 12th grade students and adults will help you begin to properly translate the Scriptures and protect you from being misled by false teachers. This one semester course can be easily accomplished through 15-30 minute lessons scheduled three days a week.
Now Intro to Biblical Greek is even easier with video instruction. Learn more and watch the first chapter for free at https://www.masterbooks.com/introducing-master-books-academy.
You can grasp the Bible’s message more clearly with Master Books’ Intro to Biblical Greek. Learning the original language of our New Testament Scriptures is an excellent way to honor God, know the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and better comprehend the infallible Word.
Designed for 10th-12th grade students and adults, this one semester course offers a working knowledge of the biblical or Koine Greek. Students will learn:
- The Greek alphabet
- Punctuation (and how it’s used!)
- Nouns, verbs, voice, and moods
- Nominative, genitives, vocatives, accusatives, and datives (the –tives of when to use what word and how)
- How to understand many of the Greek references your pastor makes
- The importance of properly translating the Bible
- A basic understanding of how a concordance and lexicon work
- A refresher course in English grammar
- How to apply your new skills!
The suggested weekly schedule has three easy-to-manage lessons which combine reading, worksheets, and vocabulary-building. Designed to allow your student to be independent, materials in this resource are divided by section so you can remove quizzes, tests, and answer keys before beginning the coursework. Lessons can be completed in 15-30 minutes.
|Weight (in lbs)
|Intro to Biblical Greek (Teacher Guide)
|Perfect Bound with Perforated 3-Hole Punched Pages
|New Leaf Publishing Group, LLC
|Dimensions (in inches)
|8 1/2 x 11