This vital resource provides the weekly schedule, assessments, worksheets, and answer keys for grading all assignments from the Introduction to Anatomy & Physiology 2 course.
The Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology continues as students are given a deeper understanding of God’s wonderful design of their bodies. This high school science curriculum explores the digestive system, metabolism, the reproductive system, and special systems which include the blood, lymphatic, immune, urinary, endocrine, and integumentary systems. Students will be amazed as they find answers to these questions and more:
- How do the correct muscles know how to contract in just the right way to allow us to walk?
- How can we control the movements of our hands in a very precise fashion so that we can brush our teeth?
- How can we decipher those funny marks on a printed page, understand that they are letters and punctuation marks, and make sense of them?
- How can we hear others singing and make our voices match theirs?
- How does the cereal you had for breakfast become energy?
- How does the chicken you had for supper provide the amino acids the body needs to build proteins?
You and your students will enjoy exploring the human body which can only be truly understood as a product of the Master Designer.
Teacher Guide Features:
The included calendar provides 5 lessons weekly with clear objectives. The worksheets, quizzes, and tests are all based on the readings from the student text.
- Approximately 30 to 45 minutes per lesson, five days a week
- Includes answer keys for worksheets, quizzes, and tests
- Worksheets for each section Quizzes and tests are included to help reinforce learning and provide assessment opportunities
- Designed for grades 9 to 12 in a one-year course to earn 1 science credit