Introduction to Logic
Logic is the study of the principles of correct reasoning. That is its definition. To be logical is to think rightly, and to draw reasonable conclusions from the available information.
- Why does logic matter, and who decides what is the “right” way to think?
- If two people disagree on whether something is reasonable, who is correct?
- What is the standard by which we judge a particular line of reasoning to be correct or incorrect?
In the Christian worldview, we can answer these questions because we know that God determines the correct way to reason. He is the standard for all truth claims. In this book you will learn about logic and the Christian worldview, the Biblical basis for the laws of logic, if faith is contrary to reason, informal logical fallacies, and more.
This logic course will both challenge and inspire high school students to be able to defend their faith against atheists and skeptics alike.
- A full-year course that will increase a student’s ability to refute the untruths that evolutionists claim as fact.
- Includes both a student text and a teacher’s guide with all necessary quizzes and tests.
- Teaches methods that are reliable and effective in defending truth.
|Title||Introduction to Logic|
|Contributors||Dr. Jason Lisle|
|Publisher||New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc.|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$29.99|
|Dimensions (in inches)||8 1/2 x 11|