Jensen's Format Writing DVD Supplement
This DVD contains twelve lectures and is meant to supplement, not replace, the Jensen’s Format Writing book. It has a presentation on how to score student writing using the analytical keys and goes through the process with you. It contains overviews of the various sections in the book and does some teaching and explaining, but it is also motivational for the student. Most of the material covered in the DVD is in the book, but there are a couple of things that are not. Most people find the DVD helpful. It was created due to popular demand.
"This is probably the most comprehensive tool for teaching expository writing at the lowest price." — Cathy Duff, national reviewer
- the secret of cutting your work in half when it comes to writing a paper.
- how to order your presentation for its most powerful effect on the reader.
- a technique for getting the essence of what you read down on paper for future reference.
- how to stack up your ideas so that they flow together in a natural fashion.
- how to move ideas from sentence to sentence by following a simple rule.
- all about what and how to document your sources when doing research and writing.
|Title||Jensen's Format Writing DVD Supplement|
|Subtitle||how to write easily and well|
|Duration (in Minutes)||90|
|Publisher||New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc.|
|Dimensions (in inches)|