We are excited to announce that Knowledge Quest is now part of the Master Books Curriculum line, including the best-selling, "A Child’s Geography" series (grades 1-8) and the "Map Trek" series (grades 1-12).
Master Books has been the leading publisher of Creation science apologetics books and resources for over 40 years. In 2012, Master Books began developing the Master Books curriculum line which incorporates new projects as well as re-publishing some homeschool classics, like Jensen’s Grammar, Writing Strands, Jacobs’ Math, God’s Design Science, and Math Lessons for a Living Education. Knowledge Quest developed books and resources to help students make connections in history and geography. The Knowledge Quest series is a perfect complement to the Master Books product line.
Stay tuned over the coming months as the Master Books team goes through these resources and revises them to remove the friction points and fit the Master Books method.
- Hundreds of historical outline maps at your fingertips
- Save yourself countless hours scouring the internet for the perfect printable map for your history lesson
- Get acquainted with our nation's presidents, from George Washington to our former president, Barack Obama
- Find out about the events that propelled these men into the highest office of the USA and what remarkable and memorable deeds marked each of their presidencies
- Dates pre-marked from 5000BC to 2020AD
- Provides your student with a better understanding of the flow of history
- Significant dates listed at the conclusion of each section as a helpful reference
- Fascination journey through some aspect of our Earth
- Narration prompts through the chapters
- Note booking directions at each chapter's conclusion
- Delight in incredible, mysterious landscapes, hidden wonders and beautiful people all created in God's image
- Travel through the lands of Scripture, discovering familiar Biblical landmarks
- Walk in the footsteps of Scorates, Alexander the Great, the Apostle Paul
- See and understand ancient civilizations and great empires from what has been left behind and carefully preserved
- Adventure through our Father's world through 12 countries of Western Europe
- narration prompts to cement learning and understanding
- Over the course of 16 chapters, explore the 13 countries of Northern Europe
- engaging text and vivid photos that bring each country to life