Language Lessons for a Living Education 9 (Download)
For Grade 9
Using Pilgrim’s Progress as the backdrop, Language Lessons for a Living Education Level 9 equips high school students with foundational high school–level communication skills through essays, summaries, interviews, and an oral presentation. Their faith will grow as they move through the lessons, studying grammar, punctuation, communication, and worldview and literary analysis, all while being inspired by this profound allegory.
Language Lessons for a Living Education Level 9 will effectively equip your high school students to be excellent communicators for Christ. This homeschool curriculum, a part of Master Books’ top ranked language arts series, purposefully prepares students to share their faith in a way that impacts their own generation and beyond.
Strong communication skills will serve students for a lifetime and a biblical approach to communication is the foundation of this course. Through the study of etiquette, verbal and nonverbal communication, and worldview and literary analysis, students will be well prepared for successful high school communication.
Pilgrim’s Progress is the focus of this course. Students move through their lessons, studying grammar, punctuation, communication, and worldview and literary analysis, all while being inspired by this profound allegory. The faith of your students will grow along with their communication skills as they read through John Bunyan’s timeless classic.
- Special Features engage students, teaching creativity, spelling, and vocabulary.
- Grammar & Punctuation sets up a foundation of high school concepts that are applied through writing.
- Students are equipped with biblical application for expression, essay writing, and speaking skills.
- Worldview & Literary Analysis teaches writing styles and critical thinking skills.
- Review Days provide reinforcement for all concepts and may be used as assessments.
- Designed for high school, grades 9 and up
- 1 English credit
- Flexible 180 Day schedule - approximately 50 minutes per exercise, five days a week.
- Open & Go - Convenient daily schedule
- Well-designed lessons
- Engaging Application - Critical thinking, Faith tie-ins, extension activities
- Reviews & Rubrics
- Language Lessons for a Living Education Level 9
- Pilgrim’s Progress: The Journey Journal