Language Lessons for a Living Education
- Slowly build handwriting stamina for younger students
- Story-based approach with character-building themes
- A Charlotte Mason inspired course for the modern homeschool student
Incorporates picture study, memorization, grammar and punctuation, spelling & vocabulary, observation and application through creating their own stories through pictures and sentences, poems, psalms, and letters. Also develops early reading skills and gently develops narration skills.
Continuing with what the student has learned in Level 2, Book 3 will add to their reading, communication and observation skills. They will begin to write paragraphs. They will review and refine lessons from Level 2 in addition to learning new skills.
Will review previous grammar concepts and continue with what the student has learned in Level 3. Includes noun types, verb tenses, mechanics, and compositions.
Students are encouraged to take the rules and best practices, and make them their own through skilled use. Young writers also start to learn the nuances of communication, organization, and techniques to be more effective in sharing their thoughts through the written word.
Looking for Level 1?
Check out our Basic Language Skills (Curriculum Pack). It will be receiving a makeover to become our official Language Lessons for a Living Education Level 1 in the months to come.
- Language Lessons for a Living Education 2 (Download)$30.09 Earn 0 Reward Points
- Language Lessons for a Living Education 3 (Download)$30.09 Earn 0 Reward Points
- Language Lessons for a Living Education 4 (Download)$30.09 Earn 0 Reward Points