Math Lessons for a Living Education: Level 6 (Teacher Guide)
For Ages 10-12
This Teacher Guide for Math Lessons for a Living Education: Level 6 is required to complete this best-selling and award-winning Christian homeschool math curriculum. The weekly lesson schedule, quizzes, and a solutions manual are included to help your sixth grade-level student use decimals, learn percentages, study the basics of geometry, develop maps, and more. The lessons develop mastery of concepts making the student ready for junior high-level courses. They can be completed in 30 minutes and scheduled 5 days a week over 36 weeks.
Students learn best and retain more when they are engaged in the material and actively applying concepts to their lives. Math Lessons for a Living Education engages your student through exciting stories allowing your student to learn smarter instead of harder!
Math Lessons for a Living Education: Level 6 Teacher Guide Includes:
- Suggested Daily Schedule—we handled all the planning for you!
- Solutions Manual
- Multiplication Grid
- 1st Chapter of Principles of Mathematics Book 1 Student & Teacher Guide
- Instructional blend of stories, copy work, oral narration, and hands-on experience to bring concepts to life
- Recommended for: Grade 6 / 10 – 12 years old
- Supplemental video instruction is offered at MasterBooksAcademy.com
|Weight (in lbs)||2.00|
|Title||Math Lessons for a Living Education: Level 6 (Teacher Guide)|
|Series||Math Lessons for a Living Education|
|Volume in Series||6|
|Publisher||New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc.|
|Dimensions (in inches)||8 1/2 x 11|