The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
- Convenient daily schedule—saving you lesson prep time
- Approximately 30 minutes per lesson, five days a week
- An introduction to history, politics, economics, sociology, and geography, ultimately aiming toward a comprehensive understanding of God's world
Kindergarten / 1 Year
- Level K begins at the core with a foundation of family, neighborhood, and church.
- My Story K is an adventure-based curriculum that encourages families to explore the world together through four quests, and to understand it better from God’s perspective.
1st Grade / 1 Year
- Level one begins with children in their homes, helping them think about their lives from their immediate families and beyond
- Learn about local governments
- Includes four quests
2nd Grade / 1 Year
- Level two continues with a journey around the world visiting other countries
- Lays a foundation for understanding state and federal governments, basic economic principles, and more
- Includes four global quests