Passport to the World (Download)
Downloadable version of Passport to the World
- Fixed Format ePub3 – requires an iPad or other fixed-format capable eReader
- Kindle Fixed Layout
Travel the World in the Comfort of Your Own Home
Here is an out-of-the-ordinary geographic journey of 26 language groups from Armenian to Zulu! Discover various cultures and customs, fill up your passport with stickers from the countries you visit, and learn that children from around the world are often a lot like you!
Did you know:
• The language journey began just over 4,000 years ago at the Tower of Babel.
• There is a huge slab of limestone in Bolivia that has some 5,000 dinosaur footprints.
• A traditional Christmas Eve dinner in Lithuania includes 12 dishes, one for each of the Apostles.
• All Bengali literature was rhymed verse if written before the 19th century.
Passport to the Worldhelps you encounter people and places all over the world, including facts about countries, their capital cities, maps, flags, populations, and religions. This is a fun and fact-filled adventure you can share with others through interactive games included in the back of this book and in your very own passport.
Now, grab your passport and get ready, steady, and go!
Winner of the USA Book News “Best Books 2011” Awards in the ‘Children’s Religious’ Category
|Title||Passport to the World (Digital Download)|
|Publisher||New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc.|
|Dimensions (in inches)|