Questions God Asks (Download)
God knows all things. Yet, as strange as it may seem to us, the Bible is filled with questions that God asks. These questions assist us in understanding both our Maker and ourselves. Examine fundamental assumptions about God, human nature, relationships, origins, purpose and destiny in this revealing book. Stop demanding answers from God and begin answering the questions He asks of us.
UNDERSTANDING THE OMNIPOTENT GOD… WHO ASKS QUESTIONS OF US
Why would God ask anyone a question? We ask questions when we don’t understand. Yet, the Creator of the universe who spoke all that we see into being asks questions. Unimaginable power and wisdom are already His. As strange as it may seem to us, the Bible is filled with questions God asks. He is not the one who needs answers – these questions help us to understand both God and ourselves.
- Delve into the answers found by Job, Adam, Cain, Moses, Joshua, Elijah, and others
- Examine our fundamental assumptions about God, human nature, relationships, origins, and purpose
- Learn about godly character and God’s transforming message
Find a powerful supplement for family worship, Bible study, and personal devotions in the Questions God Asks. Stop demanding answers from God and begin answering the questions He asks of us.
Table of Contents
- 1. Where Were You?
- 2. Where Are You?
- 3. Who Told You?
- 4. Where Is Your Brother?
- 5. Why Are You Angry?
- 6. Where Is Your Wife?
- 7. Is Anything Too Difficult for the Lord?
- 8. What Is Your Name?
- 9. What Is in Your Hand?
- 10. Who Made Your Mouth?
- 11. Why Are You on Your Face?
- 12. Who Are These Men with You?
- 13. Why Do You Honor Your Sons More than Me?
- 14. Where Is the House You Will Build for Me?
- 15. What Are You Doing Here?
- 16. Who Should We Send? Who Will Go for Us?
- 17. Do You Have a Right to be Angry?
- 18. Is My Hand Too Short?
- 19. Constant Change
|Manufacturer||New Leaf Press|
|Weight (in lbs)||0.00|
|Title||Questions God Asks|
|Subtitle||Unlocking the Wisdom of Eternity|
|Publisher||New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc.|