Orders and Returns
For Business Purchases
All publishing products may be returned for full credit with no restocking fee according to the following conditions:
- RMA's must be requested within a year of the initial purchase of the product to be returned.
- Products must be returned in saleable condition, free from stickers or dealer markings.
- Email or call for your RA#
- Defective books may be returned without authorization for credit or replacement. Please identify the nature of the defect and the invoice number.
- Please supply a copy of invoice or provide the following information: invoice number, discount for each item, and date of invoice. If no invoice or information is provided, credit will be at a 55% discount or highest discount offered on each title. (Note: from time to time we offer seasonal promotions that can be higher than a 55% discount.)
- All shortages and damage claims must be reported within 20 working days of receipt of product or claim cannot be honored.
- Out-of-print items or items purchased on non-returnable special offers are not refundable. Call 1-800-999-3777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to determine out-of-print status.
- Cash refunds will only be given in cases of duplicate payment or a publisher accounting error, otherwise, returns will be credited to account.
For Consumer Purchases
Returns must be done within 30 days of purchase.
Products in new & unused condition may be returned for credit, refund, or replacement; however, returned product must be packaged securely to avoid damage in transit. Returned orders will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Digitally Fulfilled Products are non-refundable.
Returns address (for UPS or Fedex only):
New Leaf Press
Attn: Returns Dept.
3142 Hwy 103 North
Green Forest, AR 72638
If you checked out as a guest, please use the form below to look up your order information.