Studies in World History Vol. 2 (Student - Download)
Explore the Renaissance, Reformation, revolutions, and more in this fascinating exploration of world history! Studies in World History Volume 2 (Download) comprehensively guides students through world history from 1500 AD to 1900 AD as they examine the geography, religion, economics, government systems, and cultural clashes that drastically impacted the world throughout this time period.
An Extensive Study of World History
Examine world history through a classical approach in Studies in World History Volume 2 (Download)! This comprehensive Jr High history course strengthens your student's analysis and critical thinking skills as they study the cultures, people, history, geography, religion, economics, and government systems of the world from 1500 AD to 1900 AD.
In Studies in World History Volume 2, students will study:
- The technological triumphs of Medieval Europe
- The exploration of the Americas
- Cultural clashes as the world expanded
- The impact of the Renaissance and Reformation
- The American Revolution
- History shapers of the 17th and 18th centuries
- Immigration and the dawn of a new century
- and so much more!
An Insightful, Comprehensive Study
Studies in World History Volume 2 prepares students for High School studies through rigorous instruction with an emphasis on analysis, application, and critical thinking. Studies in World History Volume 2 utilizes short, thorough lessons to guide students through world history as they discover background information, learn terms, concepts and theories, encounter those who shaped the course of history, and examine areas of historical debate.
Studies in World History Volume 2 Student Text (Download) Features:
Full student textbook featuring:
- First Thoughts: Background on the historical period of the lesson.
- Discussion Questions: Questions provoking analysis, understanding, and critical thinking skills.
- Concepts: Terms, concepts, and theories to be learned are bolded for emphasis.
- History Makers: A person(s) who clearly changed the course of history.
- Historical Debate: An examination of historical theories surrounding a period or topic.
- 30-45 minutes per lesson, 5x per week
- Recommended Grade Level: 6th - 8th